Karnishin Valeriy Yur'evich, Doctor of historical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of history
of Russia, state and law, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The study of theoretical heritage of the representatives of sociopolitical idea of Ukraine allow to understand the features of forming of Ukranian national selfconsciousness and political culture which influenced the dynamics of the development of the nation and community in the conditions of the state formation in XX–XXI centuries. The aim of the article is to consider the opinions of the famous scientist M. P. Dragomanov on the problems of the development of the constitutionalizm taking into account empirical traditions of Russia.
Materials and methods. Realization of the problems of investigation is reached by using autobiographies, correspondence and writing on current affairs which were published in Ukranian. The methodological base of the article is the comparativehistorical method which allows comparing the ideas about the ways of development of Ukraine and the ideographical method with the help of which we can describe and generalize conclusions and observations.
Results. The investigation of opinions of M. P. Dragomanov about the problems of federalism allow understanding the arguments for the necessity of interdependence of realization of the problems of national liberation of Ukranians and the fight for the democracy of Russians and others nations of the Empire. M. P. Dragomanov paid attention to the necessity of giving the constitutional guaranties to the rights of citizens.
Conclusions. The study of the opinions of M. P. Dragomanov has the principal meaning for the understanding of the difficulties of formation of national selfconsciousness in the period of the growth of social contradiction, caused by the modernization. The idea of the Ukranian scientist about the necessity of the interdependence of the forces of the highest authority and self – government is the important condition for the garmonization of social relations.
constitutionalism, state, Russian Federation, Ukraine, liberalism, power, federalism, nation, politics, souvereignty.
1. Noda L. Intellektual'nyy potentsial natsii: novyy vektor razvitiya [Intellectual potential of nation: new vectors of development]. Available at: www.rus.intellident.kz/index. php.option=com
2. Aleynikova O. Mova – literatura – kul'tura: VII Mizhnarodna naukova konferentsiya prysvyachena 130-godzyu z dnya narodzhennya Yanki Kupaly i Yanki Kolasa [Language – literature – culture: VII International scientific conference commemorating 130th jubilee of Yank Kupala and Yank Kolas]. Minsk, 2012.
3. Kravchenko B. B. Zapadnye okrainy Rossiyskoy imperii [Western borders of the Russian Empire]. Moscow: Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie, 2006.
4. Ukraïna, imperiya, Rosiya (Vibranni statti z istori ta istoriografii) [Ukraine, empire, Russia (selected articles and historiography)]. Kiev, 2011.
5. Reєnt O. P. Problemi istorii Ukraïni XIX – pochatku XX stolitt' [Problems of the history of Ukraine in XIX – early XX centuries]. Issue XX. Kiev, 2012.
6. Boyko Yu. Ukraïns'kiy istorik [Ukrainian historian]. 1976, no. 1, pp. 5–13.
7. Vas'kovich Gr. Ems'kiy ukaz i borot'ba za ukraïns'ku shkolu [Emsky decree and the struggle for ukranian school]. Myunkhen, 1976.
8. Ukrainskaya gosudarstvennost' v XX veke (Istoriko-politologicheskiy analiz) [Ukrainian statehood in XX century]. Kiev, 1996.
9. Gedikova N. P. Visnik Odes'kogo natsional'nogo universitetu. Seriya: Sotsiologiya i politichni nauki [Bulletin of Odessa National University. Series: Sociology and political sciences]. 2007, vol. 12, iss. 14.
10. Kurilenko O. V. Problemi istorki Ukraïni XIX – pochatku XX stolitt' [Problems of the history of Ukraine in XIX – early XX centuries]. Issue 13. Kiev, 2007.
11. Komzyuk L. Visnik Kiïvs'kogo natsional'nogo universitetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Seriya: Yuridichni nauki [Bulletin of Kiev National University named after Taras Shevchenko. Series: Juridical sciences]. 2010, vol. 82.
12. Lysyak-Rudnitskiy I. T. Mezhdu imperiey i politikoy [Between empire and politics]. Moscow; Saint Petersburg: Letniy sad, 2007.
13. Dragomanov M. Avtobiografichna zamitka [Autobiographic notes]. Available at: www. dragomanov.info/ dragomanov_bio.hml.
14. Kruglashov A. Drama intelektuala: politichni idei Mikhayla Dragomanova [Intellectual’s drama: political ideas of Mikhail Dragomanov]. Chernivtsi, 2009.
15. Miyakovs'kiy V. Ukraïna [Ukraine]. 1926, no. 2–3.
16. Dragomanov M. P. Listi do Ivana Franka. T. 1. [Letters from Ivan Frank]. Warsawa, 1937.
17. Yuriy M. F. Politologiya [Political science]. Kiev, 1996.